- 9 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 522 m2
- Year Built: 2016
The dream of a living in one of the most beautiful, safe and comfortable places on earth.
The desire to live in a modern, innovative and ecologically sustainable dream-home with stunning sea views and more than 300 days of sun every year.
Where you can stroll through the garden in the morning, collecting fresh mangos, figs, grapes, avocados and eggs from happy chicken for your breakfast.
With a terrace that lets you see the African mountains 150 kilometers across the Mediterranean Sea in the sunset while enjoying a Rioja at the end of another day in paradise.
The urbanization BuenaVista has a very trustworthy management, is financially healthy and supports a friendly and open neighborhood. The region Mijas has a subtropical Mediterranean climate and more than 300 days of sunshine every year. The view from the terrace is stunning: The sea during the day, the city lights of Fuengirola at night and – on clear days – the African mountains.
- It is the first certified passive house on the Costa del Sol
- A real architect‘s house – designed, built and inhabited by a German architect
- Extremely high building quality– a German construction company and a German building inspection
- Highest comfort in the house
- All year round good and comfortable levels of temperature, air quality and humidity